الاثنين، 1 نوفمبر 2010

Vintage Embroidery Designs Free E-Book by Maureen Greeson of Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions

If you LOVE vintage embroidery designs and want to try embroidering some then you'll be happy to see that Maureen Greeson has a wonderful e-book on her Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions blog containing some beautiful embroidery designs.  One of them is shown below.


Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Maureen Greeson of Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions.

Here's what Maureen had to say about her tutorial:  This 13 page copy of a vintage embroidery design catalog has been on my computer for so long I can't remember where I got it.  Being that it's in the public domain, I thought I'd share it with you.  There are designs here that will work well on crazy quilting projects as well as other items.  Enlarge or reduce as you like.  Aren't computers grand!!  If you happen to work one up, I would love to share it with everyone.  Don't hesitate to send a scan for me. Here is an example of the designs you'll find in the booklet. Be patient, it is a large file.

Please respect Maureen's TERMS OF USE:  I am more than happy to share my ideas, tutorials and e-patterns with you. You can use them to make projects for yourself, friends or family. Do not use my ideas, tutorials or e-patterns to mass-produce items for sale. If you post your work online, please credit me (Maureen Greeson) with the design and link to my Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions website @ http://www.maureensvintageacquisitions.com/.

Copyright © 2009-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Maureen Greeson of Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions. Maureen is a creative embroiderer, porcelain doll maker, and crazy quilter extraordinaire.

Please visit her Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions website @ http://www.maureensvintageacquisitions.com/ and her Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions blog @ http://www.maureensvintageacquisitions.blogspot.com//. Also, if you'd like to see some of Maureen's amazing creations please visit her Portfolio of Crazy Quilting Projects website.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق