الثلاثاء، 28 يونيو 2011

Famous political MISquotes

These quotations were never spoken, at least in the way they are commonly cited, by these famous persons.  Each one is explained in some detail in a post at the Christian Science Monitor.

10. "I can see Russia from my house!" – Sarah Palin

9. 'I invented the Internet.' – Al Gore

8. 'First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they attack you. Then you win.' - Mohandas Gandhi

7. "Let them eat cake." - Marie Antoinette

6. "Et tu, Brute?" - Julius Caesar



5. "I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people." –Dan Quayle

4. "The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic." – Josef Stalin

3. "The ends justify the means." – Niccolò Machiavelli

2. "To get rich is glorious." – Deng Xiaoping

1. "I am a jelly doughnut!" – John F. Kennedy

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق