الجمعة، 5 نوفمبر 2010

Eye Candy For Your Walls Free Tutorial by Jessica Levitt of Juicy Bits

I just love finding creative ways to decorate your home. If you like bright and cheery decorations for your walls then you'll be happy to know that  Jessica Levitt has a wonderful tutorial on her Juicy Bits blog showing you how to make fabric wall dots. Enjoy!



Copyright © 2008 - Written By Jessica Levitt of Juicy Bits.

Here's what Jessica had to say about her tutorial and e-pattern:   I'll start right in with my very first tutorial. I recently made these super-easy and very inexpensive fabric wall dots. I feel a little silly posting directions as they really are EASY, but I know someone out there will enjoy them.

Please respect Jessica's TERMS OF USE:  My tutorials and e-patterns are the copyright of Jessica Levitt and are for personal use only.

Copyright © 2008-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Jessica Levitt of Juicy Bits.  Jessica is a mom, sewer, crafter and designer.

Please visit her Juicy Bits blog @ http://www.juicy-bits.typepad.com/.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق