الجمعة، 5 نوفمبر 2010

Poinsettia Brooch Free Tutorial by Colleen MacKinnon of Rag-A-Muffin Collectibles

I just love poinsettia's and love decorating packages with poinsettia's during the holiday season. There's just something about the bright red colors.  Well, I was happy to find that Colleen MacKinnon of Rag-a-Muffin Collectibles had a wonderful tutorial on her Penny Rugs and More blog showing you how to make a Poinsettia brooch.

I am definitely going to make one, or two, maybe even three.  They're just so bright and cheery. They're going to look lovely on my coats.  Wouldn't you agree?



Copyright © 2009 - Written By Colleen Mackinnon of Rag-a-Muffin Collectibles.

Here's what Colleen had to say about her tutorial: Okay I missed the part when the calendar changed to December! Holy cow am I going to be busy this weekend. Time for thoughts of decorating and getting things ready for the season. Let me gift you with my method of making a poinsettia brooch, which could also be an ornament or a very nice accent on a gift package.

Please respect Colleen's TERMS OF USE:  **All my patterns and tutorials are copyright protected**. Please respect my designs and images, make no copies from my blog or my website without my permission. My tutorials and patterns are not be sold or produced without my permission. Please don’t email or transmit them in any way. You may pass on and save my links. If you make something from my intellectual product and show it on a blog or website, please link back to my posts as your source. Thanks so much. Colleen MacKinnon

Colleen's bio - Having been active in craft shows, events and sales through local craft stores during the 1980’s and 1990’s, organizing and running my own show for several years during the “turn of the century”; I now like to share what I’ve learned. Lately that’s been penny rugs.

I enjoy working with and collecting wool, new, used and vintage. Penny rugs are a great way to recycle and reuse any fabric. I have searched and researched penny rugs for many years and started a blog in 2007. Blogging is my way of sharing what I learn, getting it down in print so that I can pass it on and networking with others.

I have some great tutorials and patterns.

Please enjoy them, learn from them.

Remember, today’s handmade treasures are tomorrow’s treasured keepsakes.

Copyright © 2007-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Colleen Mackinnon of Rag-a-Muffin Collectibles.

Please visit her Rag-a-Muffin Collectibles website @ http://sites.google.com/site/ragamuffincollectibles/, her Ragamuffin2006 Etsy Shoppe @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/ragamuffin2006, and her Penny Rugs and More blog at http://www.pennyrugsandmore.blogspot.com/.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق