الثلاثاء، 2 نوفمبر 2010

A Tutorial On Crocheted Rugs Parts 1-7 From Sylvia of Pieces From My Scrapbag Blog


I've always wanted to try a crocheted rug, just have never had the time. Well, if you'd like to try making a crocheted rug you'll be happy to know that Sylvia of Pieces From My Scrapbag blog has a 7-part tutorial on her Pieces From My Scrapbag blog showing you how to make one. Have fun crocheting your rug. I can hardly wait to start mine.








If you'd like to see more pictures of Sylvia's crocheted rugs and other crocheted items please CLICK HERE.

Copyright © 2006-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Sylvia of Pieces From My Scrapbag blog.

Sylvia is an experienced quilter who has been quilting for over 30 years.

Please visit Sylvia's Pieces From My Scrapbag blog at http://www.finnleah.blogspot.com/ .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق