الثلاثاء، 2 نوفمبر 2010

Recycled Organiser Bag and Recycled Organiser Wallet Free Tutorial From Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs

Do you like to recycle and re-purpose things?  And, are you always looking for interesting ways to do so?  Well, if you are then you'll be happy to know that Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs has a wonderful tutorial on her Indigo Blue blog showing you how to make a recycled organiser bag and recycled organiser wallet from a plastic multi-pocket organizer.  Now that's recycling and re-purposing!



Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue blog.

Here's what Andrea had to say about her tutorial:  Barb at I Wanna New Bag has set up a new challenge that some of you may be interested in taking part in. Every month or so she sets a challenge with a theme for recycling items into other products. The theme for this month is to use something a bit out of the ordinary. Not sure what that might be? Well take a look at my entry, YES! I have actually got organised ahead of schedule this time....



Copyright © 2008 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue blog.

Here's what Andrea had to say about her tutorial:   For months I have been trying to meet the challenges set by I Wanna New Bag and failed miserably!  Yesterday I decided to throw caution to the wind and do this....  Take one rather unwanted plastic multi-pocket organiser and cut it with a pair of scissors to make a bag and a wallet. I did not actually measure it, but I went with wherever the pockets started or finished.


Please respect Andrea's TERMS OF USE:  I am more than happy to share my tutorials with you. You can use them to make projects for yourself, friends or family. Please do not use my tutorials to mass-produce items for sale. If you post your work online, please credit me (Andrea Millington) with the design and link to my Indigo Blue blog.  :-)

Copyright © 2008-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs. Andrea is a textiles teacher with a passion for making things.

Please visit her Indigo Blue Designs Etsy Shoppe @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/indigo1/, her Indigo Blue blog @ http://www.indigo-blue-designs.blogspot.com/, and her Indigo Blue Designs Folksy Shop at http://www.folksy.com/shops/indigobluedesigns.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق