السبت، 6 نوفمبر 2010

Chunky Knitted Bag Free Tutorial From Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs

Do you love to knit, but don't always have the time to do so?  Well, if you're looking for a quick and easy knitted bag to make then you'll be happy to know that Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs has a wonderful tutorial on her Indigo Blue blog showing you how to make a chunky knitted bag.  I may just have to make one of these for myself..



Copyright © 2008- All Rights Reserved - Written By Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue blog.

Here's what Andrea had to say about her tutorial:   This tutorial is not intended to be revolutionary in any way and many more experienced knitters may not be impressed. However, as a person who has a bit of a problem following patterns and finds knitting takes too long sometimes, I did find this project refreshing. I saw a pattern that I liked, used the same size needles and wool size, changed the overall stitch used and worked out the rows etc to work to a given size. Therefore it will be easy to change this for your own needs- bigger/smaller/thicker/thinner etc.


Please respect Andrea's TERMS OF USE:  I am more than happy to share my tutorials with you. You can use them to make projects for yourself, friends or family. Please do not use my tutorials to mass-produce items for sale. If you post your work online, please credit me (Andrea Millington) with the design and link to my Indigo Blue blog.  :-)

Copyright © 2008-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs. Andrea is a textiles teacher with a passion for making things.

Please visit her Indigo Blue Designs Etsy Shoppe @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/indigo1/, her Indigo Blue blog @ http://www.indigo-blue-designs.blogspot.com/, and her Indigo Blue Designs Folksy Shop at http://www.folksy.com/shops/indigobluedesigns.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق