الاثنين، 1 نوفمبر 2010

Diary Wallet Free Tutorial From Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs

As a little girl I had a diary with a little lock on it.  I wrote in it every day for awhile but must have lost interest as I stopped writing in it one day.  In any event, as an adult I have always thought it would be a great idea to keep a diary.  For me, instead of writing in a traditional diary I maintain some non-traditional diaries - blogs. I like to think they're just an electronic version of a diary.

However, if you maintain a traditional diary and have always wanted to make something pretty to hold it then you'll be happy to know that Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs has a wonderful tutorial on her Indigo Blue blog showing you how to make a diary wallet.



Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue blog.

Here's what Andrea had to say about her tutorial:  About a year or so ago I made a laptop bag using Cath Kidston fabric. There is a tutorial in the side bar. I really wanted to make something over the summer. I have a diary at work and get given lots of paper. I dropped my diary near the end of term and the contents shot down my classroom floor and covered nearly 6 feet!! So a wallet of some kind that I could keep my diary in and any paper which I then work on at home etc seemed the ideal solution.

Please respect Andrea's TERMS OF USE:  I am more than happy to share my tutorials with you. You can use them to make projects for yourself, friends or family. Please do not use my tutorials to mass-produce items for sale. If you post your work online, please credit me (Andrea Millington) with the design and link to my Indigo Blue blog.  :-)

Copyright © 2009-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs. Andrea is a textiles teacher with a passion for making things.

Please visit her Indigo Blue Designs Etsy Shoppe @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/indigo1/, her Indigo Blue blog @ http://www.indigo-blue-designs.blogspot.com/, and her Indigo Blue Designs Folksy Shop at http://www.folksy.com/shops/indigobluedesigns.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق