الخميس، 4 نوفمبر 2010

PomPom Maker Free Tutorial From Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs

I just love pompoms and have loved making them for over 50 years now.  Well, if you love pompoms but don't know how to make then you'll be happy to know that Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs has a wonderful tutorial on her Indigo Blue blog showing you how to make a pompom using a plastic pompom maker. Have fun with your pompoms.



Copyright © 2008- All Rights Reserved - Written By Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue blog.

Here's what Andrea had to say about her tutorial:  Making Pom Pom's may not be your dream skill but they can look good on many items and they are fun to make. Many of us will remember cut out two cardboard circles and wrapping wool around for what seemed like forever! I found this Pom Pom maker and what I really liked about it was that it is quick, you can get very evenly made pompom but also large balls of wool can be used rather than having to wind some wool off first. There are several makes out there, but if you have put off buying one then maybe this post will help. This is what I used to make the tiny pompoms on my little charity bottle hats. I used the white template shown in the photo.


Please respect Andrea's TERMS OF USE:  I am more than happy to share my tutorials with you. You can use them to make projects for yourself, friends or family. Please do not use my tutorials to mass-produce items for sale. If you post your work online, please credit me (Andrea Millington) with the design and link to my Indigo Blue blog.  :-)

Copyright © 2008-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs. Andrea is a textiles teacher with a passion for making things.

Please visit her Indigo Blue Designs Etsy Shoppe @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/indigo1/, her Indigo Blue blog @ http://www.indigo-blue-designs.blogspot.com/, and her Indigo Blue Designs Folksy Shop at http://www.folksy.com/shops/indigobluedesigns.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق