الأربعاء، 23 فبراير 2011

"Romania's Got Talent" singer


Watch it soon - it won't last long.

The video shows Narcis Iustin Ianau-O, a 16-year-old who sings Puccini’s aria “O mio Babbino caro.“  The original video that was posted yesterday has been pulled; it included the usual pre- and post-performance commentary and interviews, in Romanian, translated in a Reddit thread:
Narcis: I never took singing lessons. My mom, living in Italy since I was 9 years old, hasn't really heard me sing. My dad heard me many times and already knows how I sing. However, when my mom heard me sing, she thought that I could not accomplish anything with this voice. My dream is for my mother to hear me singing on an open stage.

Tall Stageguy: go ahead/impress us.
I was impressed.   I've seen commentary that quibbled about the accuracy of the high notes and the stridency of his voice, but it's still a startling performance to hear.

Via Remote Patrolled.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق