الثلاثاء، 5 يونيو 2012

Housekeeping

It probably is just my computer, but in recent months I've noticed that TYWKIWDBI's main page is taking longer and longer to load - sometimes annoyingly so.

For years I've had the template set up with 25 posts on the home page, figuring that most people come here every 2-3 days and that's about what I post in that interval.  But because of the long loading time, I've cut the number of front page posts to 15.  For some of you that will mean an additional click at the bottom of the page.

I've also discovered that TYWKIWDBI has a channel at YouTube.  I didn't create this; it appears to have been generated by YouTube itself, for what purpose I don't know.  It seems to me it would be easier to come to the blog and click on the category in the right sidebar for "video-humor" or "video-movies" or "video-music" or whatever.

TYWKIWDBI material that gets pinned at Pinterest is also collated on one page there.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق