السبت، 2 يونيو 2012

Thieves of Girl Scout cookie money


This is an old video (2008) which I'll post as a "test of your equanimity."  It consists of four minutes of interviews with two girls who swiped money from a Girl Scout selling cookies.

The discussion thread at Reddit has links to reports of subsequent illegal behavior and violation of probation, and postulates that the glaring lack of remorse is indicative of a sociopathic personality.

The "equanimity test" is to see how many minutes of the video you can watch before having an urge to punch the girl in the face.  Even bleeding-heart liberals will have difficulty passing the test.

Quotable quotes:
"I was really pissed because I should have been able to keep that money..."

"I feel bad it was a 9-year-old girl, but it was $150 in that envelope and I wanted that money.  And it was mine..."

"It's not HER money..."

"Why did you do it? "  "I mean, who doesn't like money..."

"I know it's a crime, but it's an easy crime..."
There are probably more, but I can't even keep watching.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق