الجمعة، 6 سبتمبر 2013

Readers' bookshelves

I've had a gratifying flurry of submissions of photos (and one video) of bookcases, bookshelves, libraries, (and the mandatory Kindle).  I had planned to post just one or two a month, but I'd better get started because the photos are clogging my emailbox.

These will not come in the order submitted; I'm going to exercise some editorial judgment regarding the arrangement.

To those submitting material: I will take some liberty in cropping images of irrelevant wall etc and compressing MB-size ones because my bloghost has limits beyond which I have to pay $$ for bandwidth.  I will also proofread your text for any obvious typos and add italics to titles to standardize the formatting.  And I may truncate text that starts to ramble or gets too personal (or promotional).

All readers should feel free to comment on these book posts both re the books chosen and the story lines accompanying them.  Unkind comments will be zapped as soon as I see them.

If you want me to modify what I've posted, let me know.  Or if you want to add more details re something you've already emailed me.

Here we go.  Today I'll start with two contrasting ones...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق