الخميس، 26 أغسطس 2010

Shabby Chic Wall Flower Basket Free E-Pattern From Brenda Greenwalt of Lillie Mae's Crafts

Do you love decorating for the Fall? If you do, then you'll be happy to know that Brenda Greenwalt has created yet another  free e-pattern on her Lillie Mae's Crafts website for a fall flower basket.



Copyright © 2010 - Written By Brenda Greenwalt of Lillie Mae's Crafts.

Here's what Brenda had to say about her e-pattern: I absolutely love the way this basket turned out. I had a wall basket that I was going to paint, then decided to cover. The basket pictured is covered with an old bed skirt purchased at a thrift store and then stained with the recipe which is included in the pattern. You'll be amazed at how easy this pattern is.


Please respect Brenda's TERMS OF USE: All of my craft patterns are copyrighted. You may create a reasonable amount of items from my patterns for craft fairs, bazaars, craft malls, and auctions as long as you give Lillie Mae's Crafts credit for the design. You MAY NOT mass produce items from my patterns.  Copying for any reason at all is strictly prohibited. You DO NOT have permission to alter them in any way. No wholesaling of items made from my patterns. My patterns are not to be shared or redistributed in any form without my express permission. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at lilliemaescrafts@yahoo.com

Copyright © 2007 - 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Brenda Greenwalt of Lillie Mae's Crafts.

Please visit Brenda's Crafting With Lillie Mae's blog at http://lilliemaes.blogspot.com/ and her Lillie Mae's Crafts website at http://www.lilliemaescrafts.com .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق