السبت، 6 نوفمبر 2010

Knitted Cloche Hat Free Pattern From Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs

If you love to knit or crochet then you'll be happy to know that Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs has a pattern on her Indigo Blue blog showing you how to make a Cloche hat. Enjoy.



Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue blog.

Here's what Andrea had to say about her pattern:  ....well it is for me! Our little knitting group at school have always said that they would like to make a knitted hat. Eventually we managed to narrow it done to a sort of cloche shape that may or may not have a flower or some kind of embellishment on it.  So, my colleague and I set to work looking for one and of course we would need to test it out first.


Please respect Andrea's TERMS OF USE:  I am more than happy to share my tutorials with you. You can use them to make projects for yourself, friends or family. Please do not use my tutorials to mass-produce items for sale. If you post your work online, please credit me (Andrea Millington) with the design and link to my Indigo Blue blog.  :-)

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs. Andrea is a textiles teacher with a passion for making things.

Please visit her Indigo Blue Designs Etsy Shoppe @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/indigo1/, her Indigo Blue blog @ http://www.indigo-blue-designs.blogspot.com/, and her Indigo Blue Designs Folksy Shop at http://www.folksy.com/shops/indigobluedesigns.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق