الخميس، 4 نوفمبر 2010

Penny Purse Free Tutorial by Colleen MacKinnon of Rag-a-Muffin Collectibles

Several years ago I fell in love with wool felt and penny rugs and love creating all sorts of items using wool and wool felt.  Well, if you love wool felt and penny rug creations then you'll be happy to know that Colleen MacKinnon of Rag-a-Muffin Collectibles has a wonderful tutorial on her Penny Rugs and More blog showing you how to make a penny purse.  I already have my fabric picked out for mine.  Enjoy!



Copyright © 2008 - Written By Colleen Mackinnon of Rag-a-Muffin Collectibles.

Here's what Colleen had to say about her tutorial: As promised, my penny purse tutorial. It would be my pleasure that you could make these from your wooly scraps, for your friends and family. Please, no mass productions without my approval. And, it would be so kind if you would pass on my blog as the site where you learned to make these adorable little purses. I'd love to see pictures of your completed penny purse. Send me your comments too!

Recycle your reclaimed wool and reclaimed zippers. (This is an excellent project for all that reclaimed wool with difficult to remove interfacing)


Please respect Colleen's TERMS OF USE:  **All my patterns and tutorials are copyright protected**. Please respect my designs and images, make no copies from my blog or my website without my permission. My tutorials and patterns are not be sold or produced without my permission. Please don’t email or transmit them in any way. You may pass on and save my links. If you make something from my intellectual product and show it on a blog or website, please link back to my posts as your source. Thanks so much. Colleen MacKinnon

Colleen's bio - Having been active in craft shows, events and sales through local craft stores during the 1980’s and 1990’s, organizing and running my own show for several years during the “turn of the century”; I now like to share what I’ve learned. Lately that’s been penny rugs.

I enjoy working with and collecting wool, new, used and vintage. Penny rugs are a great way to recycle and reuse any fabric. I have searched and researched penny rugs for many years and started a blog in 2007. Blogging is my way of sharing what I learn, getting it down in print so that I can pass it on and networking with others.

I have some great tutorials and patterns.

Please enjoy them, learn from them.

Remember, today’s handmade treasures are tomorrow’s treasured keepsakes.

Copyright © 2007-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Colleen Mackinnon of Rag-a-Muffin Collectibles.

Please visit her Rag-a-Muffin Collectibles website @ http://sites.google.com/site/ragamuffincollectibles/, her Ragamuffin2006 Etsy Shoppe @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/ragamuffin2006, and her Penny Rugs and More blog at http://www.pennyrugsandmore.blogspot.com/.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق