الخميس، 4 نوفمبر 2010

Baby Blanket Gift Set - Part 1 and 2 Free Tutorials by Jessica Levitt of Juicy Bits

Are you looking for an adorable baby shower gift? If you are then you'll be happy to know that  Jessica Levitt has two wonderful tutorials on her Juicy Bits blog showing you how to make a baby blanket, bib, burp cloths, and onsie.



Copyright © 2009 - Written By Jessica Levitt of Juicy Bits.



Copyright © 2009 - Written By Jessica Levitt of Juicy Bits.

Here's what Jessica had to say about her tutorials:   I've decided to do this tutorial in two parts, because I have a feeling I'm going to get pretty wordy and I don't want it to be "the post that never ends." So this first part is how to make the blanket and part 2 is how to make the bib, burp cloths, and onsie.

I think this makes a really great baby shower gift. It's personal and homemade, but still elegant and doesn't take as long as a whole baby quilt.

There are, of course, a million different ways this could be done...I'll give you my reasoning as I go along and you can decide for yourself if you agree.


Please respect Jessica's TERMS OF USE:  My tutorials and e-patterns are the copyright of Jessica Levitt and are for personal use only.

Copyright © 2009-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Jessica Levitt of Juicy Bits.  Jessica is a mom, sewer, crafter and designer.

Please visit her Juicy Bits blog @ http://www.juicy-bits.typepad.com/.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق