الأربعاء، 3 أبريل 2013

Shhh... don't tell anyone....

This post is only for the eyes of regular readers of TYWKIWDBI.  To keep it "under the radar" I have left key words out of the title.

Four years ago I designated a day in mid-April as "Small Blog Appreciation Day," inviting readers of TYWKIWDBI to share their own blog with other readers via a compendium post here.  That year 18 regular readers responded.

I have continued the tradition in subsequent years, and it has grown a bit.  In 2011 we compiled a list of 59 blogs, and last year it was 71.

In order for me to do this, it is important that the participation be limited to regular TYWKIWDBI readers.  I don't want the great unwashed public flooding me with requests to promote their blog, nor do I have the time to compile a list of many hundreds.  I would like to get responses from those who have commented here using a name I recognize, or for the anons evidence that your blog that has a link here, or a sidebar blogroll inclusion of TYWKIWDBI.

If you would like to participate, just go to the Comments section for this post, and write -


  • The name of your blog
  • The url (you don't have to make it clickable; I can cut and paste), and
  • One or two sentences (max) describing what focus or theme your blog has.
  •  
    The resultant post will look something like this or this and will appear after April 15 (because I'm going to be busy with a certain type of paperwork before then).

    ليست هناك تعليقات:

    إرسال تعليق