الجمعة، 30 أكتوبر 2009

Astaire and Rogers, dancing cheek-to-cheek


After posting the item below I did a search for "top hat," which of course leads to Fred Astaire. And I realized that for some inexplicable reason I have blogged for almost two years without including an Astaire dancing video. This corrects that oversight. (And I hadn't appreciated until just now the fact that Ginger Rogers does this entire number wearing high heels).

I think I should blog something about top hats - but should it be Astaire? or perhaps that Puttin' on the Ritz parody scene from Young Frankenstein???

Addendum per Mark: "In 2005, Byrne initiated his own internet radio station, Radio David Byrne. Each month, Byrne posts a playlist of music he likes, linked by themes or genres." The current selection list is shown at this link, where you can click for streaming MP3.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق