الثلاثاء، 22 يونيو 2010

Jon Stewart crucifies Obama's human rights record


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Respect My Authoritah
www.thedailyshow.com


Using video of Obama's pre-election victory promises related to everything from habeas corpus, to protection for whistleblowers, to Miranda rights and more, and cutting them with recent news reports revealing the fact that he's not lived up to a single one of them...
When GWB was president, I repeatedly posted Jon Stewart segments ruthlessly criticizing that administration's policies. Since I try to blog "from the center," it's only fair now that I post Stewart's critique of the Obama presidency.

This is why I respect Jon Stewart - because he is willing to speak truth to power - on both sides of the aisle.

Via Gawker.TV.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق