الثلاثاء، 18 سبتمبر 2012

Flower Folding For Fun - An Alternative Kanzashi Tutorial By Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog

I just love it when I find a tutorial that looks like it would be a lot of fun and, yes, involves flowers.  If you're at all curious as to what I'm talking about take a look at the next tutorial Ros Coffey has on her RosMadeMe Blog blog.  It's to make a folded flower.  Not that looks like fun!

Flower Folding For Fun - An Alternative Kanzashi Tutorial

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog.

Here's what Ros had to say about her tutorial:  One of the great things about making things is that there are so many ways to arrive at the finished item, which is why I am posting a new tutorial on Kanzashi flowers. For those of you who have not heard of them, they are a Japanese fabric folding technique to make flowers which were originally made to adorn the hair of Geisha girls.

Ros's Bio:I live by the sea, in Essex, in Leigh-on-sea. I have been making things since I was a child, earliest memories were embroidering squares of binca matting, making felt egg cups and ripping back my knitting when my sister had picked up a dropped stitch... yep, it really did have to be all my own work! I am a dreadful hoarder, with stashes of wool and fabric hidden around my house, together with the projects that I have not yet finished. I am currently making cushions, quilted, appliqued, stencilled... actually just anything that I will enjoy crafting.

Copyright © 2010 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog .

Please visit her RosMadeMe blog at http://rosmademe.blogspot.com .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق