الجمعة، 17 أغسطس 2012

Make Up and Move On - The Make Up Bag Free Tutorial By Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog

You can never have enough little bags for storing just about anything in - including make-up.    If you agree then you'll be pleased to know that Ros Coffey has a tutorial on her RosMadeMe Blog blog showing you how to make an adorable make-up bag.

Make Up and Move On - The Make Up Bag Tutorial

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog.

Here's what Ros had to say about her tutorial:  I don't know about you but I find it really difficult when I am in the Chemist at this time of the year to resist those little holiday pots of shampoo, bath oils and other unguents ready for you to take off to your little piece of Paradise in the sun. I want them all... but you need to have a new bag to put them in . So this week, we have an over-sized cosmetic bag to accommodate them all.


Ros's Bio:I live by the sea, in Essex, in Leigh-on-sea. I have been making things since I was a child, earliest memories were embroidering squares of binca matting, making felt egg cups and ripping back my knitting when my sister had picked up a dropped stitch... yep, it really did have to be all my own work! I am a dreadful hoarder, with stashes of wool and fabric hidden around my house, together with the projects that I have not yet finished. I am currently making cushions, quilted, appliqued, stencilled... actually just anything that I will enjoy crafting.

Copyright © 2010 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog .

Please visit her RosMadeMe blog at http://rosmademe.blogspot.com .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق