الجمعة، 20 يناير 2012

How To Make Soap Free Tutorials By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber

Ever wonder how to make soap? If you have then you'll be happy to know that Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber has a wonderful two-part tutorial on her blog showing you how to makesoap. She also provides several recipes for soap.  I hope you enjoy Vicki's tutorials.


Copyright © 2007-2010- All Rights Reserved - Written By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber.

Here's what Vicki had to say about her soap making tutorial:  Today is a holiday at work and the first day of my 10 straight days off work! While the guys were hear finishing up the tile installation (prev post), I made a batch of soap. I'm not going to give you every detail, just the basic steps. Soap making is much more involved than lotion making - there's some science involved - but once you understand it, it's quite easy. If you decide that you want to make soap, I recommend reading The Soapmaker's Companion before jumping in.


Please respect Vicki's Terms of Use: Tutorial, text & images are the property of Vicki Welsh. Please do not copy or distribute in any form for any reason without my permission!

Vicki's Bio - I am 51, married 23 years and no kids (by choice). I live near Richmond, VA and am obsessed with anything to do with fabric and thread! I sew quilts, dye fabric, longarm quilting and just make lots of things. I started this blog as a way to chronicle my sewing goals and adventures and retired recently to become a full time fabric dyer.

Copyright © 2006-2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber - Adventures in quilting, hand dyed fabric and fiber art. Vicki is a fiber artist and fiber dyer. Please visit her "Vicki Welsh - Hand Dyed Fabrics" Etsy Shop.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق