الثلاثاء، 24 يناير 2012

Making Lotion Free Tutorial By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber

Ever wonder how to make lotion? If you have then you'll be happy to know that Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber has a wonderful tutorial on her blog showing you how to make lotion. I hope you enjoy Vicki's tutorial.


Copyright © 2007- All Rights Reserved - Written By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber.

Here's what Vicki had to say about her making lotion tutorial: I did one more project this morning before I give in to my cold and just sleep the rest of the day away! I made a couple of batches of lotion. I started making lotion and soap several years ago. I do it primarily because of my severe allergies. My soaps and lotions have no colorants, no fragrances and no preservatives. Today I needed a new supply of lotion so I though I would share my recipe and show you just how easy this is! Lotion is so incredibly simple to make (much simpler than soap) and it's incredibly economical!

Please respect Vicki's Terms of Use: Tutorial, text & images are the property of Vicki Welsh. Please do not copy or distribute in any form for any reason without my permission!

Vicki's Bio - I am 51, married 23 years and no kids (by choice). I live near Richmond, VA and am obsessed with anything to do with fabric and thread! I sew quilts, dye fabric, longarm quilting and just make lots of things. I started this blog as a way to chronicle my sewing goals and adventures and retired recently to become a full time fabric dyer.

Copyright © 2006-2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber - Adventures in quilting, hand dyed fabric and fiber art. Vicki is a fiber artist and fiber dyer. Please visit her "Vicki Welsh - Hand Dyed Fabrics" Etsy Shop.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق