السبت، 28 يناير 2012

Pocketed Notebook Cover Free Tutorial By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber

If you're thinking of making a notebook cover, notepad cover, or Blackberry cover then you'll be happy to know that Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber has a wonderful tutorial on her blog showing you how to make a pocketed notebook cover.   I hope you enjoy Vicki's tutorial.


Copyright © 2010- All Rights Reserved - Written By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber.

Here's what Vicki had to say about her pocketed notebook cover: Last month I made one of these pocketed notebook covers for my friend, Anne. It's designed for a large spiral notebook and has pockets to hold her Blackberry and some pens.

Then people saw it. Then there were demands for more covers. Being a good friend, I met the demands. I also created a tutorial that was posted to 3 Creative Studios yesterday.

I only wish I had thought of this design while I was still working and dropping my Blackberry as I moved from meeting to meeting. But now you can make them for your office mates and there's plenty of time before Christmas to make one for everyone!


Please respect Vicki's Terms of Use: Tutorial, text & images are the property of Vicki Welsh. Please do not copy or distribute in any form for any reason without my permission! Note: You can make these to sell at craft shows if you want. A friend makes them and they are big sellers for her! You may not mass produce these for commercial sale.

Vicki's Bio - I am 51, married 23 years and no kids (by choice). I live near Richmond, VA and am obsessed with anything to do with fabric and thread! I sew quilts, dye fabric, longarm quilting and just make lots of things. I started this blog as a way to chronicle my sewing goals and adventures and retired recently to become a full time fabric dyer.

Copyright © 2006-2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber - Adventures in quilting, hand dyed fabric and fiber art. Vicki is a fiber artist and fiber dyer. Please visit her "Vicki Welsh - Hand Dyed Fabrics" Etsy Shop.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق