الاثنين، 29 أكتوبر 2012

Flower Loom Tutorial By Andrea Millington of Indigo-Blue

Do you remember flower looms from the 1970's?  I do.  If you love to knit or crochet then you'll be happy to know that Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs has a wonderful tutorial on her Indigo Blue blog showing you how to make a flower using a flower loom.

Plus, she has a second blog post about the vintage flower loom kit that her mother gave her that I think you will also enjoy. Please CLICK HERE to read her Vintage "Flower Power" Looms post.


Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue blog.

Here's what Andrea had to say about her tutorial: ....I have been showing my students how to use a flower loom. The loom featured in this tutorial is actually part of a kit that I found in a toy shop! You can buy them online. I have seen them advertised as Vintage and the idea does come from the 1970's and I shall come back to this point tomorrow. Many that I have seen advertised as vintage, along with a vintage price, is not always accurate and are in fact brand new. So do be careful and do a little price comparing first.

Please respect Andrea's TERMS OF USE: I am more than happy to share my tutorials with you. You can use them to make projects for yourself, friends or family. Please do not use my tutorials to mass-produce items for sale. If you post your work online, please credit me (Andrea Millington) with the design and link to my Indigo Blue blog. :-)

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs. Andrea is a textiles teacher with a passion for making things.

Please visit her Indigo Blue Designs Etsy Shoppe @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/indigo1/ and her Indigo Blue blog @ http://www.indigo-blue-designs.blogspot.com/

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق