السبت، 23 أكتوبر 2010

Christmas Ornament Wreath Free Tutorial From Cathy Jackson of Hazelruthes

I know that I am just going to have to make the time before the holiday season is upon us to make the wreath that Cathy Jackson  has on her Hazelruthe's blog.  It is just so bright and cheery and would make a wonderful Christmas decoration.  Check it out I'm sure you'll be reserving time to make one of your own.



Copyright © 2009 - Written By Cathy Jackson of Hazelruthe's Blog

Here's what Cathy had to say about her tutorial:  I have always loved those glass ball Christmas ornament wreaths and had always planned to make one, so when the chance to teach a craft class for our women's Relief Society group at church came up I had my reason to finally get it done. And I discovered that these are so simple to make and a lot of fun too!

Please respect Cathy's TERMS OF USE: You may use my tutorials for your own personal use to produce a project or use the technique but my tutorials may not be copied, reprinted, emailed, or transmitted in any form without my permission. You may, however, link back to the respective tutorials page of my Hazelruthes blog.

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Cathy Jackson of Hazelruthe's Blog. Please visit Cathy's Hazelruthe's blog at http://www.hazelruthes.blogspot.com/ and her Primitive Goodes Etsy shoppe at http://www.etsy.com/shop/primitivegoodes .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق