الأحد، 31 أكتوبر 2010

Ribbon Doll Free Tutorial and E-Pattern by Maureen Greeson of Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions

If you don't know by now I just LOVE Victorian dolls and anything Victorian.  So, I was  thrilled to see that Maureen Greeson had a wonderful how-to on her Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions blog showing you how to make a beautiful ribbon doll. I am definitely going to make one. 


Copyright © 2009- All Rights Reserved - Written By Maureen Greeson of Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions.

Here's what Maureen had to say about her tutorial:  She's finished and I hope you will take advantage of the free instructions I am providing (see link below.) These include a full size pattern that you can print. For those of you who want the doll available to you in kit form, please visit my website (see link below.)

Please respect Maureen's TERMS OF USE:  I am more than happy to share my ideas, tutorials and e-patterns with you. You can use them to make projects for yourself, friends or family. Do not use my ideas, tutorials or e-patterns to mass-produce items for sale. If you post your work online, please credit me (Maureen Greeson) with the design and link to my Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions website @ http://www.maureensvintageacquisitions.com/.

Copyright © 2009-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Maureen Greeson of Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions. Maureen is a creative embroiderer, porcelain doll maker, and crazy quilter extraordinaire.

Please visit her Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions website @ http://www.maureensvintageacquisitions.com/ and her Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions blog @ http://www.maureensvintageacquisitions.blogspot.com//. Also, if you'd like to see some of Maureen's amazing creations please visit her Portfolio of Crazy Quilting Projects website.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق