الاثنين، 25 أكتوبر 2010

Punkin Pie and Autumn's In My Heart Free E-Patterns From Renee Mullins of Plum Purdy Designs

I just LOVE artists and painters as I'm so envious of their enormous talent.  I  wish I could paint like they do, but I wasn't blessed with such talent.

However, I can try my hand at painting some of the wonderful creations by some of the very gifted artists and painters on the web.  One such artist is Renee Mullins of Plum Purdy Designs and she has created some wonderful free painting e-patterns on her Plum Purdy Designs website.

Here's her free Fall e-patterns.

Enjoy!

Pumpkin Pie

Fall Magnet using magnetic sheeting.

Enjoy some Punkin’ Pie this fall!! 

Copyright © 2007 - All Rights Reserved - Renee Mullins 


Autumn's in My Heart

Wooden Heart Candle Holders

Have a FUN-TASTIC Autumn Season! 

Copyright © 2006 - All Rights Reserved - Renee Mullins 



Please respect Renee's TERMS OF USE:  From time to time I get inquiries about my copyright information. Thank you for being so courteous and contacting me!

There are some that disregard copyrights, or copyright information, maybe because they don’t understand that the work from those who design are owned exclusively by the artist and are not intended to be used in just any way that some may want to use them without permission. I hope that I can clearly explain how, and for what reasons, that my designs can be used, and in what ways they cannot.

I hope you will continue to have fun with my designs and that this will clarify some issues that may have confused many of you. 

It would be VERY MUCH appreciated if you would report to me any infringements of my designs that you may find. 

I can only continue with my designing career if I can be supported in an honest way…. :0)
My designs are intended, and permitted, for Personal use only….. 

All of my designs can be used for personal use in anyway that you would like to use them, such as for painting, stitchery, or appliqué. They can be used to produce a painting or other craft to sell for “pin” money for craft shows, eBay, personal web-sites, craft malls, etc.

They cannot , however, be mass produced, used to produce products for wholesale purposes, catalog sales, or used in any type of business or commercial use. This includes using any part of my design to reproduce an item for commercial re-sale, such as “wood kits”, “graphics”, “scrapbook kits” , or any other reproduced item from the use of my designs. 

Reproduction of any part of my designs  - YES… please feel free to be creative with my designs and reduce or enlarge any of the line drawings to fit your personal use, such as to fit on different sized surfaces.
They however, cannot be reproduced or copied to pass along to friends, groups, paint classes etc….
By no means, can they be reproduced or republished to be sold as pattern packets on eBay, internet sites, Stores/Shops, or conventions.  

Scanning of line drawings, instructions, photographs - Any of my line drawings, patterns, or photographs cannot be scanned or photographed and used for PSP Tutorials, graphic use, advertising, logos, business cards, web-sites, etc. 

TEACHING MY DESIGNS - I am so grateful for all the wonderful teachers that teach my designs! Thank you so much!  For those of you considering teaching my designs that do not know what my requirements are…. They are listed below.
  • I would prefer that classes purchase the pattern packet or book (I do give a wholesale discounts for the class purchase), but if that is not possible, (1) line drawing per student is permitted to be copied and distributed. Please make sure that I am given credit as the designer on the line drawing by printing my name with the line drawing.
  • Other than the line drawing, no other part of my design can be reproduced, such as the photograph and instructions. If the photograph, instructions, and line drawing are all reproduced, this is actually “reproducing” my pattern packet or book design, and this is not permitted.
  • Pattern Packets and designs from any of my books are not to be reproduced to sell for wholesale or retail.
Please feel free to contact me If you have any other questions…..  Thanks so much for your understanding and respecting my copyrighted work!

Copyright © 2005-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Renee Mullins of Plum Purdy Designs. Renee is an artist, painter, decorator, and pattern designer.

Please visit her Plum Purdy Designs. website @ http://plumpurdy.com/ and her Plum Purdy Blog @ http://plumpurdy.com/myblog/

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق