السبت، 23 أكتوبر 2010

Waffle Dish Cloths Free Tutorial By Nanette Merrill of Freda's Hive

For some reason I'm always drawn to the linens and kitchen accessories departments of my local Bed & Bath store.  The reason is that I just LOVE  linens, kitchen towels, potholders, and dishcloths.  If you love dishcloths like I do then you'll be happy to know that Nanette Merrill has a wonderful tutorial on her Freda's Hive blog showing you how to make waffle dishcloths.


Copyright © 2009 - Written By Nanette Merrill of Freda's Hive.

Here's what Nanette had to say about her tutorial:  A while ago I bought some white waffle cloth. When I made dish towels last year I thought it would be good to make some dish cloths too, but I ran out of time. I finally took an evening a couple weeks ago to make these dish cloths and it was really easy and fun.

Please respect Nanette's TERMS OF USE: All contents of my Freda's Hive blog, including my tutorials, are the property of Nanette Merrill and my daughters and cannot be reproduced in any way without prior written approval.

Copyright © 2008 - 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Nanette Merrill of Freda's Hive. Nanette is a mother of 8 and avid quilter.

Please visit her Freda's Hive at http://www.fredashive.blogspot.com/.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق