الخميس، 28 أكتوبر 2010

Tie Dyeing a Peace Sign Free Tutorial by Ashley Hacksaw of Lil Blue Boo

I know that I've mentioned many times that I grew up as a baby boomer - "hippie" movement and all.  Well, I had a very pleasant surprise the other day that brought me back to the 60's and 70's.  It was a tutorial showing you how to tye dye a peace sign on a tee shirt and it was on Ashley Hacksaw's  Lil Blue Boo blog.  I was instantly transported back to my own "flower child" tye dyeing and "peace sign" days.  Thanks for the walk down memory lane, Ashley.

If you'd like to know how to tie dye your own "peace sign" Ashley's Tie Dyeing a Peace Sign (A Tutorial) will certainly show you how.  Peace!

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Ashley Hacksaw of Lil Blue Boo.

Here's what Ashley had to say about her tutorial:   Since peace signs are back I wanted to come up with an easy way to tie dye one. I like how the result was a starburst effect.

Please respect Ashley's TERMS OF USE: My tutorials and patterns are for personal use only.  Commercial use of any kind is prohibited without the written authorization of Ashley Hacksaw.

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Ashley Hacksaw of Lil Blue Boo.   Ashley is a children's clothing designer, pattern designer, portrait & murals artist, and crafter.

Please visit  her Lil Blue Boo blog @ http://www.lilblueboo.blogspot.com/, her Clothing By Lil Blue Boo Etsy Shoppe at http://www.etsy.com/shop/lilblueboo, and her Lil Blue Boo Big Cartel shop at http://www.lilblueboo.bigcartel.com/.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق