الأحد، 31 أكتوبر 2010

Paper Pinwheel How-To Free Tutorial By Jessica Kesterson of Living The Swell Life

How can you resist bright, cheery pinwheels blowing in the breeze?  I can't and I suspect I'm not alone.  If you like pinwheels like I do then you'll be happy to know that Jessica Kesterson has a wonderful tutorial on her Living the Swell Life blog showing you how to make a paper pinwheel.  Enjoy!



Copyright © 2010 - Written By Jessica Kesterson of Living the Swell Life.

Here's what Jessica had to say about her tutorial:   Happy June! Can you believe it? It's truly summertime. Based on this post and this photo shoot, I suppose it's no secret that this girl has a pinwheel fetish. I had a few inquiries about exactly how I made these little paper+pencil pinwheels, so I thought I'd share this simple tutorial to kick off the season of sandals+ sunshine. They are quick to make and would make killer centerpieces and/or favors at that big summer bbq you're planning. Or what an amazing send-off at your summer wedding...Imagine all your guests lined up with hundreds of bright paper pinwheels in hand. Yum. Or you could just make one for you. For your little flower bed. No fancy occasion necessary.


Please respect Jessica's TERMS OF USE:  Living the Swell Life is a creative & lifestyle blog, sharing the photography, stories, inspiration, and crafts of Jessica Kesterson.  The photos and tutorials are her creative property, so please be nice and do not use or reproduce these images or words without express, written permission.  swell.life(at)gmail.com

Happy Crafting!

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Jessica Kesterson of Living the Swell Life.

Please visit her Living the Swell Life blog @ http://livingtheswelllife.blogspot.com/.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق