السبت، 30 أكتوبر 2010

Woven Rose Free Tutorial by Jo Newsham of "No Matter Where I Go... I Always Meet Myself There!"

I just love creative embroidery and all the beautiful things you can make and embellish.  And, when I want to learn how to do something in creative embroidery or crazy quilting I always turn to the pro's.  One of the pro's I love to learn from is Jo Newsham of Functional Fiber Etsy shoppe "No Matter Where I Go... I Always Meet Myself There!" blog who is an extraordinary crazy quilter and creative embroiderer.  So, I was happy to see that Jo Newsham had another wonderful tutorial on her "No Matter Where I Go... I Always Meet Myself There!" blog.showing you how to make a woven rose.



Copyright © 2009- Written By Jo Newsham of  "No Matter Where I Go... I Always Meet Myself There!" blog.

Here's what Jo had to say about her tutorial:   Miss RoseAnne asked how I did woven (spiderweb) roses. So here are lots of pics, and words that hopefully make sense, to show  the one little trick I do when creating these.

Copyright © 2009-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Jo Newsham of "No Matter Where I Go... I Always Meet Myself There!" blog.   Jo is an expert crazy quilter who specializes in crazy quilts, ribbon embroidery, and pocketbooks.

For more crafting tips and techniques visit Jo's "No Matter Where I Go... I Always Meet Myself There!" blog.

Please visit her Functional Fiber Etsy shoppe @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/nzjo, her Vintage Vices Etsy shoppe @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/vintagevices, and her "No Matter Where I Go... I Always Meet Myself There!" blog @http://nzjo.blogspot.com.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق