الأربعاء، 27 أكتوبر 2010

How To Fake A Landscape Painting and Distressed Folk Art Painting Free Tutorial by Ashley Hacksaw of Lil Blue Boo

Are you trying to find ways to decorate your apartment or home without spending a fortune?  Well, if you are then you'll be happy to know that Ashley Hacksaw of  Lil Blue Boo has two wonderful tutorials on her Lil Blue Boo blog showing you how to fake a landscape painting and how to make a distressed folk art painting.  Have fun decorating!



Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Ashley Hacksaw of Lil Blue Boo.

Here's what Ashley had to say about her tutorial:   I love art that looks old, a little rare, antique.......like maybe it was acquired from an estate sale or maybe even an auction at Sotheby's. But I don't like to spend large amounts of money on art.....so I have to improvise. Here is a quick and easy painting tutorial....I promise anyone can do it as long as you can follow some directions.




Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Ashley Hacksaw of Lil Blue Boo.

Here's what Ashley had to say about her tutorial:   This tutorial was featured on U-Create last week. I had the hardest time narrowing down what type of tutorial I wanted to put together for my "guest appearance" but I had recently gauged interest on my blog by posting a painting I had done using the same process as I outline below and thought this would be the perfect opportunity! So here it is:

Please respect Ashley's TERMS OF USE: My tutorials and patterns are for personal use only.  Commercial use of any kind is prohibited without the written authorization of Ashley Hacksaw.

Copyright © 2009-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Ashley Hacksaw of Lil Blue Boo.   Ashley is a children's clothing designer, pattern designer, portrait & murals artist, and crafter.

Please visit  her Lil Blue Boo blog @ http://www.lilblueboo.blogspot.com/, her Clothing By Lil Blue Boo Etsy Shoppe at http://www.etsy.com/shop/lilblueboo, and her Lil Blue Boo Big Cartel shop at http://www.lilblueboo.bigcartel.com/.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق