الاثنين، 25 أكتوبر 2010

Cottage Quilt Block Free Tutorial By Nanette Merrill of Freda's Hive

My house is filled with pictures of houses so I was happy to see that Nanette Merrill had a wonderful tutorial on her Freda's Hive blog showing you how to make a cottage quilt blog.

Copyright © 2008 - Written By Nanette Merrill of Freda's Hive.

Here's what Nanette had to say about her tutorial:   I've been wanting to make a quilt designed around houses for a while now, but I didn't want it to be applique houses or a row of homes made of lots of teeny tiny pieces. I also wanted the quilt to be simple in structure with the fabric being the focus of the houses. I love working with a basic 2 1/2" square. And with jelly rolls being 2 1/2" wide, it is a popular size for basing this quilt and a fabulous way to use up scraps or fat quarters that we ALL have.

Please respect Nanette's TERMS OF USE: All contents of my Freda's Hive blog, including my tutorials, are the property of Nanette Merrill and my daughters and cannot be reproduced in any way without prior written approval.

Copyright © 2008 - 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Nanette Merrill of Freda's Hive. Nanette is a mother of 8 and avid quilter.

Please visit her Freda's Hive at http://www.fredashive.blogspot.com/.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق