الأحد، 24 أكتوبر 2010

Doll House Potholder Free Tutorial By Nanette Merrill of Freda's Hive

As mentioned in a previous post, for some reason I'm always drawn to the linens and kitchen accessories departments of my local Bed & Bath store. The reason is that I just LOVE linens, kitchen towels, potholders, and dishcloths. If you love potholders like I do then you'll be happy to know that Nanette Merrill has a wonderful tutorial on her Freda's Hive blog showing you how to make a dollhouse potholder.


Copyright © 2009 - Written By Nanette Merrill of Freda's Hive.

Here's what Nanette had to say about her tutorial:   My previous house block I called a Cottage block. I decided to name this new house block pattern "Doll House". It is taller and smaller than the cottages and just reminded me of a little doll house. The block seemed like a perfect size for a pot holder but the Doll House could be applied to other crafts or quilt blocks.

Please respect Nanette's TERMS OF USE: All contents of my Freda's Hive blog, including my tutorials, are the property of Nanette Merrill and my daughters and cannot be reproduced in any way without prior written approval.

Copyright © 2008 - 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Nanette Merrill of Freda's Hive. Nanette is a mother of 8 and avid quilter.

Please visit her Freda's Hive at http://www.fredashive.blogspot.com/.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق