الأربعاء، 14 ديسمبر 2011

Quick Holiday Ornaments Free Tutorial By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber

You can never have enough Christmas ornaments. At least I don't think you can. If you agree with me then you'll be happy to know that Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber has a wonderful tutorial on her blog showing you how to make quick holiday ornaments. There's still enough time to get yours made. I hope you enjoy Vicki's tutorial.



How To Make Quick Holiday Ornaments
Copyright © 2011- All Rights Reserved - Written By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber.


Here's what Vicki had to say about her ornaments tutorial: Tonight is the Christmas Party for my quilt guild and this year I volunteered to host it. I wanted to make an ornament for everyone to take home. After a bit of pondering I came up with these. I got a little carried away and made enough to cover this little tree. Everyone might be able to take two!

Please respect Vicki's Terms of Use: Tutorial, text & images are the property of Vicki Welsh. Please do not copy or distribute in any form for any reason without my permission!

Vicki's Bio - I am 51, married 23 years and no kids (by choice). I live near Richmond, VA and am obsessed with anything to do with fabric and thread! I sew quilts, dye fabric, longarm quilting and just make lots of things. I started this blog as a way to chronicle my sewing goals and adventures and retired recently to become a full time fabric dyer.

Copyright © 2006-2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber - Adventures in quilting, hand dyed fabric and fiber art. Vicki is a fiber artist and fiber dyer. Please visit her "Vicki Welsh - Hand Dyed Fabrics" Etsy Shop.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق