الخميس، 15 ديسمبر 2011

Quilted Kindle Pouch Free Tutorial By Terri Stegmiller of StegArt

If you're looking for an adorable way to decorate and cover your Kindle then you'll be happy to know that Terri Stegmiller has a wonderful tutorial on her Terri Stegmiller website showing you how to make a quilted Kindle pouch. I hope you enjoy Terri's tutorial.


Quilted Kindle Pouch
Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Terri Stegmiller 


Here's what Terri had to say about her quilted Kindle pouch tutorial: I recently got a Kindle and I love it. The Kindle is a wireless reading device available through Amazon.com. It’s a great item if you enjoy reading, which I do. There are times when I’d like to take my Kindle along with me when I’m running errands. You never know when you might have to sit somewhere and wait for someone or something and it would be nice to have some reading material. The Kindle is a nice size to take along with me where ever I go. But I don’t like the idea of just putting it in my handbag, unprotected. I don’t want the screen to get scratched or damaged from other items in my purse or bag. So I decided to create a pouch to protect my Kindle.

These pouches make great gifts and they don’t have to be used for a Kindle. The pouches in this tutorial will hold the Kindle (Wi-Fi) and the Kindle (3G & Wi-Fi). If your wireless reading device has different dimensions than these Kindle devices, then you will need to alter the pouch dimensions.


Please respect Terri's Terms of Use: Tutorial, text & images are the property of Terri Stegmiller. Do not copy or distribute in any form for any reason without my permission!

Terri's Bio - After a lifetime of experimenting with all types of crafts, Terri began exploring quilting in the early 1990’s. She discovered pretty quickly that traditional and bed-sized quilts were not quite her style and began experimenting with mixed media and creating her own designs. Known for her innovative combination's of color and pattern she is inspired by nature, cats and the female face and enjoys creating artwork that incorporate these elements. When she is not creating art, Terri also enjoys web site design and graphic design work. Terri is the author of Creative Paper Quilts, co-author of Creative Ways with Fiber and Stitch, sells her art through her website at www.terristegmiller.com/.

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Terri Stegmiller of Terri Stegmiller .

Please visit Terri's Terri Stegmiller  website, her StegArt Etsy Shoppe, and her Terri Stegmiller blog.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق