الاثنين، 12 ديسمبر 2011

Snowflake Holiday Postcards, Framed Shells Postcard, Easy Christmas Tree Postcard, and The Silver Tree Postcard Free Tutorial By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber

Do you like to make ATC's and postcards? Do you like to give them as gifts?  If you do then you'll be happy to know that Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber has several wonderful tutorials on her blog showing you how to make postcards and ATC's. I hope you enjoy Vicki's tutorials.


Snowflake Holiday Postcards
Copyright © 2009- All Rights Reserved - Written By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber.


Here's what Vicki had to say about her snowflake holiday tutorial: I have been making my Christmas postcards for several years now. I make between 60 and 80 of them which means that they can't be too involved! I usually have 3 designs and make multiples of each. My first set of cards for this season are snowflake cards and they were fast and easy to make!


Easy Christmas Tree Postcard
Copyright © 2008- All Rights Reserved - Written By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber.


Here's what Vicki had to say about her easy Christmas tree postcard tutorial: This is going to be a really long post for a very simple card but I wanted to post photos of every step. Here's the finished card, ready to be mailed.


"The Silver Tree" Postcard
Copyright © 2007- All Rights Reserved - Written By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber.


Here's what Vicki had to say about her "The Silver Tree" postcard tutorial:  Are you old enough to remember the aluminum tree with the 4-color light wheel? Both of my Grandparents had them at one time or another. I still love them and I've been trying to come up with a way to represent the aluminum tree in a postcard. It all came to me last week when Kim gave me some scraps of silver silk from her holiday dress. I thought that others might want to create an aluminum tree memory so here's a little tutorial.


Framed Shells Postcard
Copyright © 2009- All Rights Reserved - Written By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber.


Here's what Vicki had to say about her framed shells postcard tutorial: I designed this card for my Mom's birthday but it will also go to all of the other July birthdays.

Please respect Vicki's Terms of Use: Tutorial, text & images are the property of Vicki Welsh. Please do not copy or distribute in any form for any reason without my permission!

Vicki's Bio - I am 51, married 23 years and no kids (by choice). I live near Richmond, VA and am obsessed with anything to do with fabric and thread! I sew quilts, dye fabric, longarm quilting and just make lots of things. I started this blog as a way to chronicle my sewing goals and adventures and retired recently to become a full time fabric dyer.

Copyright © 2006-2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Vicki Welsh of Field Trips In Fiber - Adventures in quilting, hand dyed fabric and fiber art. Vicki is a fiber artist and fiber dyer. Please visit her "Vicki Welsh - Hand Dyed Fabrics" Etsy Shop.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق