الخميس، 15 ديسمبر 2011

Big Tote Free Tutorial By Terri Stegmiller of StegArt

Do you love totes and carry-all's as much as I do? If you do then you'll be happy to know that Terri Stegmiller has a wonderful tutorial on her Terri Stegmiller website for creating a big tote that I hope you will enjoy.


Big Tote 

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Terri Stegmiller 


Here's what Terri had to say about her big tote tutorial: There have been times when I was in need of an extra large tote bag. I have smaller or average sized bags, but nothing very large. So I ended up packing my carry along items into a large plastic bag I had gotten at a local store.This was not the ideal bag for me. I wanted something
handmade and much more sturdy and fashionable. So I set out to make myself a large tote bag


Please respect Terri's Terms of Use: Tutorial, text & images are the property of Terri Stegmiller. Do not copy or distribute in any form for any reason without my permission!

Terri's Bio - After a lifetime of experimenting with all types of crafts, Terri began exploring quilting in the early 1990’s. She discovered pretty quickly that traditional and bed-sized quilts were not quite her style and began experimenting with mixed media and creating her own designs. Known for her innovative combination's of color and pattern she is inspired by nature, cats and the female face and enjoys creating artwork that incorporate these elements. When she is not creating art, Terri also enjoys web site design and graphic design work. Terri is the author of Creative Paper Quilts, co-author of Creative Ways with Fiber and Stitch, sells her art through her website at www.terristegmiller.com/.

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Terri Stegmiller of Terri Stegmiller .

Please visit Terri's Terri Stegmiller  website, her StegArt Etsy Shoppe, and her Terri Stegmiller blog.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق